The first step to becoming a model is your application! We need some data and Polaroids (natural photos, in daylight, without make-up, simply with your smartphone). Your photos should not be older than 3 months and show your current appearance, hairstyle and hair length.
You must read the “Terms and Conditions” before applying.
If an underage (under 18 years of age) wishes to submit an application as a talent/model, he/she must obtain his/her guardian’s permission and submit the name and contact details of the person who will be the legal guardian in the application. Read the “Terms & Conditions“ carefully before submitting the application for more details. All information must be correct. iMTHUNT may take legal action against any candidate including ineligibility for providing any wrong or false information.
Tips for taking images:
- these pictures should NOT be professional
- have a clean face with no makeup on
- pull your hair back
- wear a form fitting outfit (such as skinny jeans and a tank top, a two piece swimsuit, etc.) because we need to see the shape of your body
- remove all jewelry
- don’t wear hats or eyewear
- keep body language simple and relaxed
- no selfies
- natural light is most flattering
- shoot with a solid background behind you
Please keep in mind that all iMTHUNT member communicate via email domains that end with imthunt.com. If you are contacted by anyone claiming to be a representative of iMTHUNT, email firstname.lastname@example.org to check their validity. Falsely claiming to be a representative or scout of any agency is illegal.
How to make Polaroids
5 easy poses for yours: polaroids.